Sunday, April 26, 2009

Michael Husser - continued

The feedback has been great on Michael's video from his first part - awesome to see!

Michael also wanted to say a few things about his time traveling around Ausralia:

Hi guys!
Traveling around Australia with my bike in the van.. What a great journey!
I spent 8 months traveling around this amazing country, and riding by myself on some random spots.
After 6 months, my first contact with the Aussie flatland scene was with this "top bloke" Shaun Jarvis and the over-motivated Andrew.
I quickly enjoyed their attitude, the West Coast Crew rocks!
And then I arrived in Melbourne: The Trap.
The activist Paul Chamberlain introduced me to this city where I met some cool dudes like Chris Polack and Ben Moran with who it was great to hang with after riding!

I will bring a great souvenir from this Aussie flatland family back to France.
Thanks for everything guys!
Michael


Photos taken by Michael's friend David Apostol of Melbourne. He's always keen to shoot flatland & can be reached at d_apostol1@hotmail.com for more info, so hit him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment